Thursday, March 22, 2018

Avengers Assembling at Marina Bay Sands!!!

Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan and Director Joe Russo are coming to town!




That's right! To celebrate the upcoming release of Avengers: Infinity War, Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Benedict Cumberbatch (Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange), Karen Gillan (Nebula) and Joe Russo (Director) are coming to Singapore and will be making an appearance at a show-stopping red carpet-style fan event at Marina Bay Sands (MBS) on 16th April 2018. 

The event will be free and open to the public. But do note that there is a capacity limit and you will need to register if you want to go for the event. More details will be released on 2nd April 2018 at 12 noon so be sure to check the website https://www.marinabaysands.com/entertainment/avengers.html#4RErz3mSYELS1wgo.97  then. I know I will. Heck I might even be at MBS on that day just in case.



I can't tell you how excited I am for the director and cast coming to Singapore. This two years after seeing Chris Evans, Sebastien Stan, Anthony Mackie  and Joe Russo at the Captain America: Civil War event back in 2016. Catching Iron Man and Co. this year will be like coming full circle. Whose side am I on? Why not both!

I just hope the event turns out better than the Civil War event. Registration sounds like a good idea but its also a stressful one. I'm already double checking my phone, PC and internet connections. Lol I'm just kidding. Or am I? 

Some speculation on my part. I guess they will use the Digital Light Canvas (DLC) venue (formerly the ice-skating rink). There are several floors overlooking the area and quite a number fans can get to witness proceedings. Plus the screams and cheers will be deafening in that area. The down side is there's not much space for fan interaction. The last time round only members of the media and VIPs got the opportunity to meet the stars. Members of the public hardly got a chance. If it were up to me I'll hold events at various venues around MBS. That is if the stars are agreeable of course. 

Whatever the case I hope and pray I will be able to register in time and be able to attend the event.


Once again more details will be revealed on 2nd April 2018 at 12 noon on the Marina Bay Sands Site. 

I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Budzlightyear said...

Oh my, it's a monday..gotta file my leave for that day. Thanks for the heads up!